[Cin] External folder with cingg patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:20:39 CEST 2022

UPDATE:
Checked into GIT minor configure.ac patches as downloaded to include as now
in or already done:
    0002-fix-configure.ac-by-adding-LT_INIT.patch
    0004-fix-libaom-3.4.0-patch.patch --- already done yesterday
    0001-update-libaom-libvpx-ffmpeg-incomplete.patch ---- 1 new patch
added; 2 patches checked in yesterday; ffmpeg 5.1 still being worked
Status of other provided patches:
    Waiting for verification by some other testers:
0003-Add-x265-patch-for-aarch64-clang.patch
    All the rest are for ffmpeg 5.1 upgrade which is still being worked and
will not make it this month

Thanks to Andrew