[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:40:29 CEST 2022

Andrea,
Since it looks like we were replying at the same time, I will respond to
your email by just saying, any step you have been running successfully as
an ordinary user, you can update the manual to remove any root reference in
that area.  That would be better and safer for everyone.  If there are any
questionable references, we can just add one line towards the beginning of
the manual, stating that if something does not work as a user, try sudo.