[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:27:09 CEST 2022

The question of whether to install from root/user is best left to
Phyllis. She always uses her system as root and so I think operating
as root is more tested and stable. Users using other distros can
report if they need to be root to compile. I compile as a user on Arch
and have not noticed any problems: like you I think it would be better
not to recommend being root. However I do not know how to operate on
the code and my judgment has no concrete justification.

Perhaps you can add in the manual, at each sentence that requires you
to be root, a sentence indicating that that step can also work as a
simple user.

Phyllis, what do you think?