[Cin] digging in archives

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:58:10 CET 2022

On Tuesday, March 22, 2022, Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Update - checked into GIT Andrew's improvement for render format dvd.dvd.
> Also updated the manual to include name of additional 32 shape wipes and
> corrected assistcg url + moved workaround for AppImage.  So if Andrea has
> time to check my wording, it would be much appreciated.

 there is also kdenlive's shapewipes at gnome-look

https://www.gnome-look.org/browse?cat=185&page=1&ord=latest

But I wonder how they created?.....

for now I look into gmic + gimp animations (output to layers, save as image
sequence...)

http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19008
How To Run A GMIC Filter On Hundreds Or Thousands Of Layers
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:24 am

a bit older
http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=640
Short Animations with Gmic