[Cin] Build update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:07:36 CEST 2022

Andrew, thanks! I thought having "boost" installed was sufficient, but
apparently for Fedora I had to do "dnf install libbost-devel".  So got past
that.  Let me see  I really have to have "patchelf" installed or what its
name is.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 5:56 PM Andrew Randrianasulu <
randrianasulu at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, March 28, 2022, Phyllis Smith via Cin <
> cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:
>
>> MatN, I have not been able to figure out what is wrong.  See error below
>> (from running bld_own_appimage.sh with the compiling of CinGG being
>> commented out as it was already done several times):
>>
>>> [root at keystone cinelerra-5.1]# ./bld_own_appimage.sh
>>> target = x86_64
>>> configure script options are --with-single-user --with-booby
>>> --enable-static-build
>>> configure.ac:19: installing 'cfg/compile'
>>> configure.ac:12: installing 'cfg/install-sh'
>>> configure.ac:12: installing 'cfg/missing'