[Cin] Build update

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Mon Mar 28 07:48:35 CEST 2022

Yes, you really need patchelf, it is called from within.

The original appimage version of linuxdeploy builds it from sources
because for a appimage the executables needs to be statically linked,
and the system version isn't.
Indeed two boost dev libs are needed too. I dislike then, not because
the API is unstable (did not know that), but because they are so bug
and (for me) difficult to follow what they actually do. Maybe they can
be taken out, but the filesystem one does more that I thought it does.
Maybe for a next release.

MatN