[Cin] Build update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:54:43 CEST 2022

> The required packages should not be in the build scripts, because
> they are distro-dependent, they are in bld_prepare.sh .

OK, I see that now.  Some of the email gets put in my Spam folder so I have
to keep checking (like configure.ac).

> If the HTML manual is copied to the proper place, it will be included
> in the AppImage.

Well, if you run bld_appimage.sh from the top after having run "make clean"
those files will not be in bin/doc .  This is not a problem for me at all
so I think just echoing a comment to remind a user would be more than
sufficient.