[Cin] Build update

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Mon Mar 28 20:50:26 CEST 2022

The required packages should not be in the build scripts, because
they are distro-dependent, they are in bld_prepare.sh .

I have earlier sent an updated version of that which includes the
needed packages.

I have not tested CentOS, is anyone using that? I thought most users
are on Fedora by now.

If the HTML manual is copied to the proper place, it will be included
in the AppImage. Or do you mean the automatic building of the manual
itself?

MatN