[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:48:02 CEST 2022

> @Andrea, did not have time to add an Arch/Manjaro section.

I got the dependencies from Arch's AUR repository. I integrated other
dependencies (mostly graphics libraries) and got the following minimal
base:

alsa-lib alsa-utils aom cairo dav1d expat fftw flac gdb glu gtk2
harfbuzz inkscape dvdauthor udftools libavc1394 libdv libglvnd
libiec1883 libjpeg-turbo libogg libpng libpulse libraw1394 libtheora
libtif libva libva-utils libvdpau libvorbis libvpx libwebp libxv
mesa-utils numactl openexr opus cmake ctags git libxml2 nasm
perl-xml-libxml perl-xml-parser python xorg-mkfontscale yasm

In the README.arch file in the CinGG git there are many other
dependencies. I wonder if they are all really necessary. I don't know
the use of many of them; others I think are installed in arch, at
least to have the graphics with xorg; for example libx11 I don't know
if it is needed or if it can be removed. It must be said that many of
them are dependencies of other packages in the list, so even without
indicating them they are installed anyway. In short, many of these
dependencies are very old and I don't know if they are still needed.
Unfortunately, I can't check for myself because I still can't compile
from git:

atk bzip2 fontconfig \
freetype2 fribidi gdk-pixbuf2 \
graphite libdatrie \
libffi \
libsndfile libthai \
libutil-linux \
libx11 libxau libxcb libxcomposite libxcursor \
libxdamage libxdmcp libxext libxfixes libxft libxi \
libxinerama libxrandr libxrender \
pango pcre pixman xz zlib  \
xorg-fonts-misc ttf-dejavu \
inxi vdpauinfo clinfo