[Cin] configure.ac update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 02:35:19 CEST 2022

Not sure how far to go back but tested MatN's *configure.ac
<http://configure.ac> *on Ubuntu 16 and Debian 32-bit 9.1 (not old though)
with no issues
I could no longer boot Ubuntu 14 to test there.  So probably best to keep
updated and if necessary the older O/S will have to adjust instead.
*Checked into GIT: configure.ac <http://configure.ac>, bld_prepare.sh, and
bld_appimage.sh* from Mat's latest improvements.

date, and I should run autoupdate, which I did, and all was fine.