[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Mar 31 17:59:11 CEST 2022

That list seems to assume the Arch system has no GUI. I don't
think setting up Arch for a GUI should be done by Cinelerra.
If someone wants to build Cinelerra, it is resonable to required
it is done on a system with working GUI and video/sound. If was not
aware of this readme, else I would have documented the steps
to get to a GUI system, but I installed not much. What I remember: xorg
xfce4 xfce4-goodies pavucontrol .

On that system, I am now testing what is really needed. So far the
bld_prepare change is:
"arch")
  pacman -Syu git gtk2 nasm yasm cmake fftw patchelf boost boost-libs
  ;;

Cinelerra-gg built once with this, inclusive appimage, am now running a
control build from a pristine snapshot of the VM.

I did notice when I started bin/cin that there were some errors in the
terminal the first time, something about plugins. And I have not
examined if there are more warnings in the build log than on say,
Fedora.

MatN