[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:17:26 CEST 2022

This is the definitive list for README.sh; I propose to replace it
with the one in the repository. Many packages will already be
installed on the system, but it's better to keep them all (in Arch the
base systems vary depending on the configuration of the various
users...).
I don't know if you should put the list inside bld_prepare.sh because
the process is not totally automatic. In Arch, first you have to do a
system update (pacman -Syu); then the pacman with all the list;
confirm the will to install the packages of the list (and if there is
an error you exit the pacman command and you have to give it again
after the correction) and finally make sure that the process is
successful.

alsa-lib alsa-utils aom cairo clinfo cmake ctags dav1d fftw flac
freeglut gdb git glu graphite gtk2 harfbuzz inkscape inxi dvdauthor
udftools jbigkit libavc1394 libdv libglvnd libiec61883 libjpeg-turbo
libpulse libraw1394 libtheora libtiff libva libva-utils libvdpau
libvorbis libvpx libxv libxml2 libwebp mesa-utils nasm numactl openexr
opus pango perl-xml-libxml perl-xml-parser python ttf-dejavu vdpauinfo
xorg-fonts-misc xorg-mkfontscale yasm

I enclose the README.arch file modified by me.

PS: I put a VM with EndeavourOS, but the build of CinGG fails causing
the VM to crash.