[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

mat mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Mar 31 21:08:45 CEST 2022

Cinelerra itself does not use gtk (straigh X instead), but multiple of
the thirdparty things. So gtk2 is a must.

Don't know about ctags. cmake is needed.

I did a new VM, this time documenting all steps. When installing xfce4
and xfce4-goodies, it pulls in a LOT of multimedia stuff, most of those
we have in thirdparty I think. I'll see what more I have to install for
CinGG build.

MatN