[Cin] blds/bld_prepare.sh update

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 22:22:55 CEST 2022

Andrea / MatN:

About README.arch, now that my brain is working, is NOT a bld_prepare.sh
option.  It was mostly a "help" file for us here as we would be installing
Arch from scratch on different computers.  We started out with one of the
URL internet lookups on "basic, easy install of Arch".  Since it was so
basic, what is in README.arch was all of the things we needed to work on
building and testing CinGG on that distro.

So, unless there is another package that should be added for installation,
I would like to leave it as is.  We can add on to the bottom like we did in
June of 2020 when Mat provided notes for Manjaro and EndeavourOS.
Hopefully this is satisfactory ??