[Cin] megapile 12 (freebsd, ffmpeg 5, dynamic build, opencv trim)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:36:26 CEST 2022

*Andrea,* since you have the megapatches all in, could you run the binary
and test "truehd"?  These are the steps:

   load file
   File-> BD Render
   Profile - use down arrow to choose *Truehd* and take rest of defaults
   Ignore Warning about root because you do not need to actually create
bluray media
   It will automatically stop CinGG and you will be at a terminal window
   See if you get the same error message that I get or whatever you get:

+ mount -t udf -o loop /tmp/bd_20220502-092612/bd.udfs
/tmp/bd_20220502-092612/udfs
+ bdwrite /tmp/bd_20220502-092612/udfs /tmp/bd_20220502-092612/bd.m2ts
*unknown bluray audio format 0 ch*