[Cin] megapile 12 (freebsd, ffmpeg 5, dynamic build, opencv trim)

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun May 15 10:45:18 CEST 2022

The past week and next week I will not have much time; I apologize.
I tried to compile CinGG and everything is OK.
I tried to compile with OpenCV taken from CinGG's git
(--with-opencv=sta,tar=
http://cinelerra-gg.org/download/opencv/opencv-20200306.tgz) and, although
the build gives no errors, the plugins do not show up in CinGG. (I've no
Python 2, only Python 3).
I tried a new build with the OpenCVs from their git (--with-opencv=sta,
https://github.com/opencv/opencv.git) and this time the plugins are there
and work in CinGG.

NOTE: trueHD does not appear in "BD render" to me unless I uncomment the
line in bdcreate.C; why was it commented out?