[Cin] OpenCV, again!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:45:05 CEST 2022

On Saturday, May 21, 2022, Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
wrote:

> I tried using your patch
> (0001-Try-to-disable-jasper-jpeg2000-in-opencv.patch) and still the
> opencv plugins do not appear. As usual I attach cin5.log and
> config.log.

cin5.log 9404246/9289K 98%
/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/opencv/modules/videoio/sr
c/cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp:541:5: error: ‘AVBSFContext’ does not name a type
; did you mean ‘AVIOContext’?
  541 | AVBSFContext* bsfc;
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~
      | AVIOContext
cc1plus: warning: command-line option ‘-Wstrict-prototypes’ is valid fo
r C/ObjC but not for C++
/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/opencv/modules/videoio/sr
c/cap_ffmpeg_impl.hpp: In member function ‘void CvCapture_FFMPEG::init(
)’:

so now it breaks in different place... can you try to disable ffmpeg
integration too?

> PS: I was thinking that since compiling the latest version on git
> works (4.5, on https://github.com/opencv/opencv.git), can we try
> putting this in CinGG git? I mean instead of the current version 3.

if it does not demand too much from cmake/gcc..