[Cin] Timecode (ctrl + !)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat May 21 20:33:36 CEST 2022

On Saturday, May 21, 2022, Phyllis Smith via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
wrote:

> Andrea, I am still trying to understand it too and will let you know as it
> is not currently documented in the manual.

from what I remember this function retrives timecode crom media/assets, if
it exist there. Then you can use align timecode function..

I have patch forcing cingg's ffmpeg to write timecode relative to timeline,
so you can use this for making short movs or mpegs with this info

moment... attached

1. around page 140 in the pdf manual, I noticed the "Overwirte Plugins" is