[Cin] Timecode (ctrl + !)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 19:28:41 CEST 2022

Andrea, I am still trying to understand it too and will let you know as it
is not currently documented in the manual.
1. around page 140 in the pdf manual, I noticed the "Overwirte Plugins" is
missing the word "plugins" and is just the overwrite like the preceding
overwrite.
2. Timecode option for the Edits Popup is not actually documented anywhere
and is not in the Shortcuts either.