[Cin] HDV manual section need some work

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:07:38 CET 2022

Den 04.11.2022 09:30, skrev Andrea paz:
> @Terje
> can you provide the changes to the manual so that I or Phyllis can
> bring them into Latex? You can edit or rewrite anything you want! If
> you use latex you can edit the manual directly and then provide
> Phyllis with the entire chapter with the changes.

@Andrea
I can co-operate with Andrew to provide edited text to English
proof-reading for this manual section; but no latex for me :) Andrew has
already set up some changes and extra procedures regarding HDV audio to
be tested first. If and when we hopefully get this workflow finally
working, the HDV part needs to be customized or rewritten, while the
existing manual text may work as is or with minor editing for AVCHD .