[Cin] some cleanups, adding ffmpeg script from mail archive

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:29:29 CET 2022

OK, thanks Andrey -- I should have been able to figure out usage myself but
usually I forget more than I remember.
Script has been checked into GIT and explanation has been added to the
manual.  Some day some one will come along and modify the source code to
include this directly.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 4:09 PM Андрей Спицын via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote