[Cin] some cleanups, adding ffmpeg script from mail archive

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:53:25 CET 2022

Hi Phyllis, Andrew

My script was just a proof of concept, can cinelerra use external tools for
proxy file creation or not. The answer is Yes.
> how does Cinelerra work with this proxy file and switch back and forth to
the "real" file
As I remember, the user must create a proxy file with external script, and
the next step is to tell cinelerra to use proxy. It won't recreate proxy
files because they already exist.

Best regards,
Andrey

чт, 3 нояб. 2022 г. в 20:44, Phyllis Smith via Cin <