[Cin] shared build fix for my Slackware

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:01:43 CET 2022

вт, 8 нояб. 2022 г., 17:32 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> This patch adds X11 Libs when not using 3rd party?  I do not understand
> why this is necessary and am concerned it will affect some builds
> unexpectedly.  What do I not know?

guess this is side effect of system ffmpeg pulling x11 libs for
vdpau/vaapi. It was working for me without this line on termux, where I
have no vaapi/vdpau.

this is probably not necessary if you have X in /usr, I some long time ago
compiled whole X tree into /usr/X11R7 this surprizes some soft to this day!