[Cin] shared build fix for my Slackware

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:58:52 CET 2022

OK, so since I do not have enough of the 3rd party libraries on the system
(instead of with CinGG) and can not test/verify that there is no impact, is
it safe to put this line in?

It would be nice to have for Slackware, but just want to make sure it does
not cause problems for other builds.  What do you think?