[Cin] possible alpha bug in processing

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:14:50 CET 2022

сб, 12 нояб. 2022 г., 15:54 Igor BEGHETTO <igorbeg at visi1.org>:

> It is correct. Track fader fade to black.

but it does so by altering track's alpha.

At least Cin-CV saves such 'project' with correct alpha values in pngs

I will wait for a demo by "goat".

yeah, lets wait a bit more on this.

It will be interesting to know about nested edl alpha bug - I only found
one email chain from ~2019 where it was mentioned, but problem solved
itself?

https://lists.cinelerra-cv.org/pipermail/cinelerra/2018q4/010308.html

but funny, apparently Adobe had such bug once in a while

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/34563391-bug-render-nested-sequences-loses-opacity

but there is tuto for shotcut, may be I'll re engineer it into cingg

oh no mobile firefox does not show video ...

https://forum.shotcut.org/t/nesting-mlts-with-transparency/21465

/me moves to desktop ..