[Cin] Crazy behavior when paste silence

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sat Nov 19 21:30:06 CET 2022

Hi,

I have had my fair share of crazy behavior again. I decided that it might
be better just to show people what happens.

I have added an asset to a track, I am trying to move the track by adding
some silence to align the tracks via audio. Shift-space splits the left
part of the track.

<http://download.stefan.konink.de/cinelerra-bugs/out-copy.mkv>

Moving the track via drag-and-drop-editing mode seems to work. Has anyone
an idea what may cause this behavior? I have seen different things when
shift-space causes very strange behavior like on one track the asset moves
faster than the other. The only thing I can think of is that my base audio
(and project settings are 96kHz wav-audio, while the track I now modify is
48kHz aac.

--
Stefan