[Cin] Reproducible crash with specific files and steps

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:57:55 CET 2022

To download streamable files, I have to do this:
1) do NOT click on the right facing arrow; instead outside of the image on
the right side in the white area, click the right mouse button and choose
"Save page as"
2) this will make an html file but there is also a directory created called
flowers2_files and flowers1_files
3) in that subdirectory, you will find .jpg files which are the ones to
load ft4qhb.jpg and  ppm3hx.jpg)