[Cin] Test alpha channel and reroute plugin (from Igor Vladimirsky's blog)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:47:37 CEST 2022

Igor Beghetto, you do not have to waste your time checking my example -- it
is just good enough that we know it can be done as you have proven.
Anyday, yes, Color Model is set to RGBA-8 and the only reason I set the
value to 0.0334 was to make sure I was not missing something.  I was not
real sure which V1 Blur was which, but I switched the 2 a couple of times
to make sure I was not getting that wrong.