[Cin] Test alpha channel and reroute plugin (from Igor Vladimirsky's blog)

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Oct 8 11:16:13 CEST 2022

Okay. Thanks Phyllis!
If You want to open my Project I added here a compressed file.
Because You may not have not the same font that I am using, in the
timeline you will find another video track below "V1" track:
"V1_Title2PNG" video track. It uses a PNG instead of the Title effect.
In the Patchbay You must enable "Play track" on the "V1" track, if you
have the font API_Phonetique(JJMG) installed, otherwise disable "Play
track" on the "V1" and enable "V1_Title2PNG" video track. The project is
saved with "V1_Title2PNG" disabled.
For space reasons the video has been converted to a JPG frame.
(Tested with CinGG-20220928-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage)

IgorBeg