[Cin] Test alpha channel and reroute plugin (from Igor Vladimirsky's blog)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:17:24 CEST 2022

OK, it looks like the font I used was the only problem and why I could not
duplicate the results.  Loading IgorBeghetto's xml file shows it works just
right (it is amazing what he can do !).

So then I could duplicate with any video I wanted so anyone can do this
too.  See attached which shows similar results.  Thank you as always
IgorBeghetto.