[Cin] Cinelerra HV 8 is out!

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:37:19 CEST 2022

The "command line" mode to be able to use ffmpeg parameters directly
and thus create rendering presets as we need them is interesting.
However, the many, many presets that CinGG already has, and the
customization of them, are more than sufficent, in my opinion.

The important new feature is GPU acceleration in playback.
Unfortunately, it is only limited to Nvidia with Cuda, but it is
something. Is it possible to implement it in CinGG? Unfortunately, I
think Adam only owns Nvidia, so I don't think he is interested in
implementing vaapi, which does work with Nvidia, AMD and Intel.