[Cin] Cinelerra HV 8 is out!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:49:11 CEST 2022

So is the github version now the same as that on heroinewarrior website?
Andrew noted that Github is at:
    https://github.com/heroineworshiper/hvirtual
and HV is at:
    http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php
The Github does seem to be updated yesterday, but I can not tell for sure.

I will try to look at the code differences with my limited ability, but so
far do not see any possible stitching that would be a big plus.