[Cin] FFmpeg 5.1 latest version included in August release

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:33:07 CEST 2022

Andrea,

I noticed that in .../bin/ffmpeg/plugin.opts (and also in
> .../ffmpeg/plugin.opts, of course) the "new in 5.0" and "new in 5.1"
> sections are missing.

I fixed some minor errors and basically went back to your version with both
the "new" and "broken" ones on the end.  Sorry for the confusion.  For some
reason I got confused by both "blackdetect" and "blockdetect" but looked in
ffmpeg's release notes to find out blockdetect is not new but apparently
was just missing from the original plugin.opts.  Also, deleted
F_chromakey_cuda in the manual.  Checked changes into GIT.  Let me know if
you see any other mistakes I may have introduced.  And thanks again for
providing plugin.opts and checking it for me. ...Phyllis