[Cin] Issues related to Motion Plugin

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Wed Sep 28 08:48:27 CEST 2022

On Tue, 27 Sep 2022, Miroslav Rovis wrote:

> Here's how my tentative with the shaker2.xml and the video went:
> https://croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-220925-cinelerra/pg-220926-motion.php
> The files necessary are there (as I got them in email that
> missed to be sent to Cin ML).
>
> Why it did not produce the expected result? (I haven't examined
> the XML-after yet, but it's available on the page.)

Miroslav, you have tested everything right. Your result is the same as mine.

OK, the result is in reality not perfect. By finer tuning the plugin
parameters and keyframes placement achieving better results is in principle
possible. But this particular example was only a testcase for me - to verify
that the algorithm works. Getting visually perfect results was not my goal.

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru