[Cin] Checked updated x264 into GIT

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:54:46 CEST 2023

> [...] Andrea has time to test a little too.
Performed various tests and renderings: all OK. Thank you.

PS: I propose a very small change to the "prores_ks.pro" preset. The
addition of the "vendor=apl0" option is to make the various programs
believe that it was rendered with the official Adobe engine. I don't
see any difference, however I propose to leave it in this preset
anyway in case some people might find it useful and solve some
compatibility issues. I attach the preset.