[Cin] Checked updated x264 into GIT

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 03:13:35 CEST 2023

Andrea, maybe a comment should be added instead to prores_ks.pro?  Because
when I tested 2 different rendered files although playing them looked the
same, I used "vfy" to compare the output from existing prores_ks versus
with the "vemdor=ap10" and internally something is different.  And when I
do a "mediainfo" on existing, I get "Writing library  lavc" (which I
believe means libavcodec and is open source) and on the changed one, I get
"Writing library  Apple".

Sounds like a really good idea to put it in the preset so users are aware
of its existence as a comment but not sure if that would be controversial
to Apple.

What do you think?