[Cin] libuuid patch

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 03:44:57 CEST 2023

Andrew, I built with the attached 0001-Fix-libuuid ... patch just fine.  I
will execute the binary for a couple of days and compare this patch with
the netBSD similar one that was attached.  There should not be any issues,
but since I have no idea how "UUIDs generated by this library" are used in
CinGG, will test some more.