[Cin] The timelines move faster/slower when paste silence

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Apr 16 18:00:54 CEST 2023

Again a "Stefan is editing and gets annoyed email". We have had this
discussion before.

Project setup 1080p, audio 48kHz.

 video 1. video track 1080p25
 audio 1. audio track from external recorder 96kHz.
 audio 2/3. audio matching video 48kHz

When I cut (x) at a certain point, and then do shift-space, my audio and
video looses synchronisation.

Video when it happens.

<http://download.stefan.konink.de/cinelerra-bugs/paste-space.mkv>

So can this be resolved? When I would enable Settings > Align cursor on
frames I don't have this issue. I would say, if Cinerella causes these kind
of out-of-sync behavior, should we even have enable option (by default) not
to edit at frame level?

--
Stefan