[Cin] Simplest demo of BT 638 crash

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:58:20 CEST 2023

Andrew,
Sorry for not responding and updating earlier as I have been working on
this issue but got stuck  I will go through all of your emails on this
subject now.  But here are my updated notes:
1) cinelerra-HV 4.6.1 delayaudio works correctly; and the code in the
"merged with CV" was basically the same EXCEPT for the 2 lines of:
   CinGG: input.set_shared_input(keyframe->xbuf);
   CinGG: output.set_shared_output(keyframe->xbuf);
   HV461: input.set_shared_string(keyframe->get_data(),
strlen(keyframe->get_data()));
   HV461: output.set_shared_string(keyframe->get_data(), MESSAGESIZE);
 2) the problem I ran into is when I went back to the original HV version,
the filexml.h files was dramatically changed so that the original HV
version would not compile because of the 2 changed lines; this is where I
got totally stuck