[Cin] Monthly AppImage updates

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 21:02:53 CEST 2023

April 30th AppImages are now available with the binary only updated with
X264 r3106 stable mods.

But, I have a problem with being able to update the GIT repository on the
server due to some error I made which I am now working on.

Release Notes Update below:
time-consuming and much appreciation goes to Sam for continuing to
volunteer  his time for critical needs.
*X264 *has been upgraded to r3106 stable release. There appears to be no
X265 stable updates.
*Clang-16* related modifications in thirdparty/Makefile, libuuid-1.0.3, and
mpeg2enc.c to support new  termux distro have been contributed by *Andrew*.
*Prores_ks *render format has had the Apple writing library added as the
default with ffmpeg since that  is who created this specific prores format.
This should make the rendered video more compatible with other software
products. Mod provided by *Andrea*.