[Cin] *** stack smashing detected ***: terminated

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:42:30 CEST 2023

вс, 30 апр. 2023 г., 23:37 Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de>:

> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 10:28:23 PM CEST, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> > Well, is this happening with all files from some device?
>
> No, this happens (reproducibly) for some projects within my currently
> dailies.
>
> > if yes, you can try to pre-process it with ffmpeg and see if
> > crash gone .... try to make smallest possible file still
> > crashing, or notice if only  certain (bigger?) dimension crash
> > ... any additional tracks, unusual codecs, abrupt recording
> > abort for this file?
>
> The problem is: I don't know what actually triggers this, is it the
> viewer,
> is it something in the timeline.

Well, may be send one of those files to Phyllis so she will try to crash
cingg too with it (I think there was upload area for such things).

May be try to get debug build of cingg running and then try to get
backtrace so we will see where it crashes (even non-debug build probably
will give some stacktrace: try 'gdb cin' then 'run' from gdb prompt, and
then post result of 'bt full' after it smashes itself ....