[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:19:50 CEST 2023

@Phyllis
I am proceeding slowly for the new section on comparing CinGG features
vs. other NLEs, because I lose a lot of time documenting the other
programs. So I don't think I will finish within this month. Did you
want to publish before the end of the month?

@All
Other issue. As I report the differences, I become more and more
convinced that I don't like to see this section in the manual. It
gives me the idea that those who read it will lose the motivation to
learn CinGG and go back to the other programs. I propose another
possibility: create a separate pdf to put in our git (similar to your
QuickStart) and leave only a note and download link in the manual.
What do you think? I am undecided which is the best solution so I am
asking for your advice.