[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 19:53:07 CEST 2023

сб, 26 авг. 2023 г., 15:31 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> I removed my "canvas = timeline" errors; I hope this is now correct.

Clips in \CGG{} are those that are created in the Viewer window and can be
brought into the timeline, where they become edits, or brought into the
Resources window, inside the \texttt{Clips folder},

I think you can create clips even from timeline? This little 'i' button
(and apparently clip  done this way can contain empty space/silence, or
even multiple timeline edits)

Rereading the sections on temporary, camera, projector, viewport,