[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:19:52 CEST 2023

@Phyllis
I edited the manual again so do not consider the previous attachment
valid, only this second one.
@All
In addition to eliminating my error (canvas = timeline) I made some
other small additions based on Igor Vladimirskji's articles (he gave
me permission). Can you check if they seem useful or are they to be
corrected?

In addition to Latex I also attach a text file for those who want to
see and correct the changes right away, without waiting for the new
version of the manual to be published.