[Cin] OT: comments from youtube can be saved, too

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 00:33:21 CEST 2023

Andrea, as you stated, I did only apply this second one for changes to
Windows, Editing, Attributes, and Plugins.  All checked into GIT after I
just checked for spelling because I do not know enough to verify
correctness.  Also, I corrected 3 format errors in another part of
Windows.tex and updated Tips.tex for Andrew's vaapi dual-gpu usage.  Thank
you.  Let me know if you want me to update Plugins.tex for the new Mirror
plugin.