[Cin] News and enhancements with CinGG/FFmpeg 6.1 ?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 01:37:17 CET 2023

On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 10:00 AM Terje J. Hanssen via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> I am wondering if the news and enhancements of importance to
> CinGG/FFmpeg 6.1 users may  be outlined, including what is ready now and
> expected upcoming next?

Yes, I could do a much more thorough job of outlining the benefits of new
versions of any updated packages with respect to how it interacts with
CinGG; especially ffmpeg which is so key to CinGG working with so many
formats.  I will work on updating November News on the website to better
explain the new capabilities, after I do some reading and testing to make
sure what I say is correct.