[Cin] Again on plugins in floating point (HDR)

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 16:32:49 CET 2023

Hi Andrea, I haven't really used Cinelerra-GG or made video in over a
year; I'm caught up with other things. I just have time to read the
discussions on the list because I find them interesting and hope one day
to get back to a more concrete use of Cinellerra-GG.

All this to say that I don't think I'm in a good position to make a
useful contribution to your questioning, which seems to me to be very
important.

The only thing I'd like to mention is that for a long time I've been
wondering why the VideoScope Waveform doesn't show image levels that
exceed 100%. Is it because these levels don't exist?