[Cin] GIT checkin to include better description

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 20:09:06 CET 2023

вс, 10 дек. 2023 г., 21:55 Phyllis Smith via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org
>:

> Checked into GIT and hopefully Andrew thinks the description is more
> relevant there  (if not, please let me know).
>
> 1. Fix freebsd 14 build,
>    moved to python39
>    switch from ffmpeg4 to 6
>    fix for freebsd 14 build OpenEXR
> 2. Add missing includes for newest distros build tools / makeappimagetool
> (Andrea originally discovered)
> 3. Limit number of opencv modules we build (hopefully will build a little
> faster for now!)
> 4. New render formats for HDR and WBMP since now at ffmpeg 6.1.
>
> Andrew, please verify that I did not make any mistakes !!

all arrived, thanks for longer description in git commit!

Did you fixed new opencv build or it failed in new and exiting ways? :)

I also hoped to see x265 updated to git snapshot  (so we can retire my x265
patch, that probably does not work as hoped on gcc/aarch64) but this one
will require some user testing ....

Thanks, Phyllis