[Cin] GIT checkin to include better description

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 20:24:37 CET 2023

> Did you fixed new opencv build or it failed in new and exiting ways? :)

Not yet.  I want to get the Andrea's testing of HDR understood and
tested/verified foremost but keep getting sidetracked.

> I also hoped to see x265 updated to git snapshot  (so we can retire my
> x265 patch, that probably does not work as hoped on gcc/aarch64) but this
> one will require some user testing ....

Good idea - I will put this on my never-ending list (I still really want to
get lcms2 tested -- a very little testing resulted in not compiling, but
more on that later hopefully when I have something concrete).