[Cin] also, libaom 3.8.0 was released

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 15:10:42 CET 2023

вс, 17 дек. 2023 г., 16:46 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>:

> вс, 17 дек. 2023 г., 16:13 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:
>
>> I tried to compile CinGG with your patches. I had problems applying
>> the opencv one
>

> Most likely because it already upstream in our git ?
>

> and the x265 one however, by passing the paths
>> manually, I think I was able to apply them (apologies, apparently my
>> brain refuses to understand how patches work).
>

> was "git am" failing for some reason? You always can inspect patches
> visually (say with "less patch.diff") and see if they from git or plain
> patches ....

Ah, fired up ubuntu 16 VM, patch really fails to apply because I put my
changes on top of another experimental patch (attached).

So you can try to apply it first, and then two other patches from folder.

Do not forgot to mv thirdparty/src/x265_3.5.tar.xz to another location and
move both xz tarballs to thirdparty/src !

Sorry for inconvenience ....